Cappuccino!
| You Are a Cappuccino |
![]() You're fun, outgoing, and you love to try anything new. However, you tend to have strong opinions on what you like. You are a total girly girly at heart - and prefer your coffee with good conversation. You're the type that seems complex to outsiders, but in reality, you are easy to please |
Well, I do love Cappuccino!


Comments
Yeah, you've got a bit of that healthy hippie thing going on. But you're more Kate Hudson urban bohemian than Phish groupie. You're worldly and well traveled and you know where to get the best coffee in town. All your experience makes you a compassionate person - and a caring girlfriend.
Not bad. Sugar Free Hazelnut Latte every single time I can get it! Soy lattes on fast days. Well traveled...for certain. Compassionate person...well, the test isn't fool-proof. I have lots and lots of room for improvement there. And the hippie healthy thing...hippie/bohemian, I suspect there is a flavor of that left. Healthy...not so much.
That was fun! Coffee is a genuinely enjoyed and well appreciated luxury in our home. We have a coffee maker from Switzerland...it grinds the beans, forms the puck, tamps the puck, forces water through and ejects the puck.
Dear hubby and I have been trying different coffee beans lately. I still haven't found a bean or blend I like better than mocha java...but then while coffee may be a luxury we indulge in, I still haven't pluncked down the big money to try some Jamaican Blue Mountain. Some day, maybe.
A Latte is definately my second favorite!