This Week

This last Sunday I had Evelyn help me with the new hymnal - turning pages, telling me what would come next. It really helped. She was involved and I think she enjoyed being able to tell what was going to happen before it did. It's a good start.

Overall, this week has been really good. I had communion twice this week(!) when the norm is twice a month. (That was thanks to the circuit meeting being at the white church this time.)

The Blue Room is no longer blue, but white. Today I'm going to start painting the "Bamboo" color. This project seems like its going fast for only being able to work on it for two hours straight at a time, per day.

Otherwise, I'm just exhausted - getting a cold. I could use a good whole day to sleep. Maybe then I can finish that cool dream I was having until the kids woke me up early. It was very Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - I don't usually have dreams so entertaining.

Comments

Susan said…
Well, Emily, I tagged you for meme. But maybe with painting and a germie-attack, you may not be interested. I hope some tea and a nap are in the near future for you!

Hooray for the progress on having the kids be more involved in the liturgy. Best luck we had was when we just started teaching canticles by singing them around the house. A touch on the shoulder during church at the beginning of the song would bring the child back into the moment with the rest of us so that they could sing along.

Popular Posts