Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Orthodox Heart & Home
Pages
Home
About Me
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
family life
January 18, 2008
More Snow and Freezing Cold
I'm seriously considering hibernation!
Comments
Cha
said…
No snow here, but the thermometers both in the kitchen and on my computer are registering -17 degrees at the moment.
Hibernation sounds appealing to me, too!
Cha
said…
And that's without the wind chill factor, which is not insignificant this morning, I might add.
John Wurst
said…
The church looks beautiful with the snow on the ground. Where is the BIG SNOW that you had last year?
Emily H.
said…
I'm sure if you come and visit again we'll get more! :p
Popular Posts
May 11, 2010
Lest I Should Have Had a Too Romantic View of...
May 08, 2013
St. Emmelia!
Comments
Hibernation sounds appealing to me, too!