The Simple Woman's Daybook
I found this on Deb's blog and thought I would give it a try.
Outside my Window… is another damp, cool morning.
I am thinking… and that's the problem; need to do something a little mindless for a while.
From the learning rooms…Evelyn got her homework done yesterday so her day off school today will be spent on fun things.
I am thankful for…friends and family who defend the silver lining.
From the kitchen…cinnamon rolls and icing.
I am wearing…mismatched pajamas as it is still early and there's no place to rush off to.
I am reading…the Bible and a fantasy book.
I am creating…a scratchboard artwork of Dominic.
I am hearing…the gentle conversation of my little ones, quite thankfully they're not fighting (yet).
Around the house...there's a stillness only Morning can impose.
One of my favorite things…spending a little bonding time together with my family, hugs and kisses.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…just to make it through.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you… my backyard, or rather where my backyard ends and the great expanse of field begins.
Outside my Window… is another damp, cool morning.
I am thinking… and that's the problem; need to do something a little mindless for a while.
From the learning rooms…Evelyn got her homework done yesterday so her day off school today will be spent on fun things.
I am thankful for…friends and family who defend the silver lining.
From the kitchen…cinnamon rolls and icing.
I am wearing…mismatched pajamas as it is still early and there's no place to rush off to.
I am reading…the Bible and a fantasy book.
I am creating…a scratchboard artwork of Dominic.
I am hearing…the gentle conversation of my little ones, quite thankfully they're not fighting (yet).
Around the house...there's a stillness only Morning can impose.
One of my favorite things…spending a little bonding time together with my family, hugs and kisses.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…just to make it through.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you… my backyard, or rather where my backyard ends and the great expanse of field begins.

Comments
The book is called Tantras, a Forgotten Realms book - unlikely heroes search for an artifact to restore the "gods". I usually don't like to read books about made-up gods (still don't actually - it makes me feel uncomfortable) but the main characters are likeable and the plot interesting.