No Concept of Money

At the end of our lunch at a Chinese Buffet, Dominic told us that we could eat at Chinese all the time since they paid us to do so! He thought they were paying us to eat there since they always bring change back to the table. How funny!

I'm amazed at how little children seem to have really no concept (or a wrong concept) of money and yet they can be spot on when it comes to the Faith. How backwards we grown-ups are!

Comments

Mimi said…
Tee hee, would that it was actually how that worked.

And, I agree about faith.
Pastor D said…
Some people in Washington have the same idea. Truth be told, in each case, we pay for it. Sadly, his words are prophetic. "And a little child shall lead them..." -Isaiah 11
DebD said…
Backwards, indeed!

coming in to say "hi" I noticed that you haven't blogged in a while and I hope all is well. (no pressure)
Emily H. said…
No pressure! I'm glad for your concern, we just weren't able to get to the library last week. However, we have internet at home again (hooray!) so I should be able to post a little more regularly again. :)

Popular Posts