Voted!
Ben and I were in town yesterday and we decided to stop by the court house to see if there was early voting. There was, so we did. The ballot was a simple paper ballot, and the wait was hardly long (despite how long the kids were telling us it was). We noticed that several people were registering to vote. It's great to see people taking an interest. The only problem we had with the voting process was no fault of it's own. Rather, as kids always seem to do, they find the time when you're not looking to cause trouble. When Ben's back was turned, having his ballot handed to him, and when I was in the voting booth, the children decided to carry out some antic that resulted in one of them hitting the very hard floor and crying just as loudly. All that being said, it was nice to get out and vote. I hope that you will make time to vote too!

Comments