Snow Day
Evelyn has a snow day today. The snow total estimate keeps going up every time I hear the news. It started at four inches of snow and the last I heard it was anywhere from seven to nine inches of snow by tomorrow morning. It's a good thing we don't really have anywhere to go. Just so long as it is cleared up by Sunday. We've had to miss church more times than I would have liked because of bad driving conditions. And, oh, that reminds me. I really ought to get Evelyn's car seat put back together and put back in the car. It had to be pulled out and washed because she threw up in it on the way back from church this last Sunday. (And, no, it had nothing to do with the city we were in!) Ahh, when it rains, it pours.
Or is it: when it snows, it blizzards?
Or is it: when it snows, it blizzards?

Comments