Fasting Recipe with Spinach
These fasting recipes are still new to me. I have a great recipe and I think you might even be able to call it a fasting recipe. As long as you can use a bit of oil, then it's all good. I think. Let me know if I'm wrong. So, here it is...
Quick Broccoli Slaw Stir-fry
2t. canola oil
4 green onions, sliced
1 inch piece of ginger, peeled and minced
1 garlic clove, minced
1 lb. bag of broccoli slaw
1 5 oz. bag of baby spinach
2 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce
(add 1 c. cooked chicken when you're not if a fasting season, if you like)
Directions: Heat oil in pan, add onions, ginger and garlic. Stir fry until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the bag of broccoli slaw and cook another 2 minutes, stirring occassionally. Add spinach and teriyaki sauce and cook until spinach is wilted, 2 minutes. Done!
We like to eat this over rice. We usually get a bag of frozen brown rice that you can steam in the microwave in a few minutes. Yummy!
Quick Broccoli Slaw Stir-fry
2t. canola oil
4 green onions, sliced
1 inch piece of ginger, peeled and minced
1 garlic clove, minced
1 lb. bag of broccoli slaw
1 5 oz. bag of baby spinach
2 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce
(add 1 c. cooked chicken when you're not if a fasting season, if you like)
Directions: Heat oil in pan, add onions, ginger and garlic. Stir fry until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the bag of broccoli slaw and cook another 2 minutes, stirring occassionally. Add spinach and teriyaki sauce and cook until spinach is wilted, 2 minutes. Done!
We like to eat this over rice. We usually get a bag of frozen brown rice that you can steam in the microwave in a few minutes. Yummy!

Comments
(We do use oil during fasting times, though I suspect some don't.)
Thanks!