Boy Energy

The middle of winter and too much boy energy to know what to do with... So I thought it might be fun, since I was washing sheets anyways, to pull the mattress off the bed and let the boy jump. He had a lot of fun and his laughs were infective. I had as much fun trying to capture the flying boy on camera!
So far, no injuries! :)



Comments

Anonymous said…
What is it about mattresses when you're a kid? How fun!
elizabeth said…
cute! fun... the good things of being a kid! :)
Unknown said…
The day before our wedding, my wife got to meet my nephews. We had just had our new bed delivered, and she became the new favorite aunt by telling them they could jump up and down on the brand new mattress. And there were no serious injuries to the boys or the bed!
Caroline said…
What fun! Lucky boy to have such a cool mom.
Michelle M. said…
My kids would be jealous :)

Popular Posts