10 Years!


Today is our 10th wedding anniversary! My parents are going to watch the kids this evening so Ben and I can go out for a nice dinner together.

Father Anthony always jokingly says that he never married because he would turn his wife into a saint on account of putting up with him. :) Maybe it could also be said that Ben and I are leading each other onto the path of sainthood! May Christ bless our marriage and grant us many years together!

Comments

elizabeth said…
Many Years!!! hope you have a lovely evening!
Mimi said…
Happy, happy Anniversary! Many Years and enjoy your date night!
Michelle M. said…
Have a wonderful time! Many years!!
margaret said…
Congratulations! I hope you have a lovely timme.
Anonymous said…
Many, Many Years!
Dixie said…
Wonderful...10 years is a major milestone! I hope you had a great celebration and may God grant you many, many more years together as one in Him.

Popular Posts