PreSanctified

We all made it to the PreSanctified Liturgy last night. We made sure the kids got to eat and play beforehand and it really helped later on. They were so well behaved in church! I am really glad we got to go. Lent is always so hard and the PreSanctified Liturgy gives an extra boost to make it through the rest of the week. Father Anthony gave some profitable words at the end of service. I wish I could record them and listen to them all week!

Our priest had Ben lead the petitions for the litanies. This was the first time Ben got to wear his new vestments. They looked really nice!

View from the back of the church interior after the Liturgy. Calm, peaceful, and you could just hear Father George praying behind the iconostasis. A place hard to leave...

Comments

The vestments do look good! So does the finished church.

In Greece, at least half a dozen people on Sunday mornings put out mini recorders and tape Fr. Theodore's sermons. I suppose you could discreetly do the same...
Emily H. said…
Thanks Anastasia!

The only recording device I have is my camera... It would have to be a video and I don't know if that would be as discreet as I would like.

Popular Posts