Bright Tuesday


Since Holy Week was so busy we didn't get the chance to color Easter eggs. I thought Bright Tuesday would be as good a time as any so that became our after-school project.

The kid's eggs sit in bright colored dye in these cool little bowls I found at Ikea.


Dyeing eggs is serious business.


After they finished the eggs, they went outside to play in the windy, but sunny day. I brought them watermelon slices for a snack. Yummy! (Although the wind and watermelon juice made a terrible sticky mess out of Evelyn's hair. Bath tonight for sure!)

Again, in vintage style. I'm having fun with it!

A nice big watermelon smile!

Comments

elizabeth said…
Nice! Christ is Risen! Enjoy the eggs!
katakos said…
Christ is Risen! Kristus nousi kuolleista! Nice blog, I´ll be back later... :)
Emily H. said…
He is Risen indeed!

Nice to meet you Kata!
Elizabeth, you're always a peach!

Popular Posts