Browsing Photo Albums

The kids really enjoy looking through photo albums to see how they looked when they were younger. They especially enjoy looking at pictures from when we lived in Iowa (which is the only place they can remember living and in Dominic's case the only other place he had ever lived). It's helpful for them (and me, too) to look back and see when they had their own rooms, see all their toys that are still in boxes, see our family life together. There was so much that was hard about our time in Iowa that I'm really glad to have these pictures to remember how happy the kids were, and how little they were. It seems like ages ago...

Comments

elizabeth said…
Yeah. I hear you. It is hard when our lives suddenly change and we no longer had what we used to; I try my best not to miss my old apartment with kitchen counters but sometimes, well we have grief in life but also great hope. HUGS.
Emily H. said…
Elizabeth, thank you. That was very nice to read your comment. :)

Popular Posts