Getting A New Bishop

We all loved Bishop MARK and were sad to see him go. He had visited our church several times while he was our bishop and we had many other opportunities to see him. Since he has left we haven't had a visit by our interim bishop so to the kids it seems as if Bishop MARK really hasn't left at all. When I told them that we were going to be getting a new bishop soon they were a little confused and then saddened to realize that Bp. MARK was not our bishop anymore. The blow was softened when I told them that our own Father Anthony was on the list from which the new bishop would be chosen.

Please keep our diocese in your prayers that God's will be done in the choosing of our new bishop!

Comments

elizabeth said…
yeah; this is not always easy; but God is with us. Bishop Mark is wonderful; we will pray that your next Bishop will also be so!
Definitely Fr. Anthony, if it were up to me.
Emily H. said…
I have to agree! ;)
Matushka Anna said…
Sigh. We're in flux too. (DOS) It's hard to be even temporarily without a permanent bishop. I think it's been over two years for us.
Emily H. said…
Two years... that is a long time! Hopefully you will get a permanent bishop soon!

Popular Posts