Any Given Sunday

We drive out to church in Fort Wayne on Saturdays and Sundays. It's a little over an hour drive for us so we end up spending a bit of time in the car. (Okay, on a side note we were glad to make it into Fort Wayne yesterday - the low tire light was on! Ben filled the tire with air and it seemed to help so we went on our intrepid way and still got to church before Orthros! And the tire kept the air for the whole trip. Still have to check how it's doing this morning.) On the way back home from Fort Wayne yesterday we had to stop at the store when we got to town. I had some time to play with the camera while Ben made a quick trip into the store to grab what we needed. I snapped some pictures of the kids in the backseat and a rare picture of myself. When Ben came back he had his hands full of bags and I forgot to get one of him too. When I remembered that I forgot I was already driving and I make it a habit not to take pictures while I drive. It's distracting! ;D So I'll show you a different picture of my wonderful husband, just not in a car.

Sunglass clips - the only time I look cool wearing glasses!

Evelyn tickles Dominic with a peacock feather we found at the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo that afternoon.

Dominic with his bears that he likes to take to church with him lately. I can't believe how super cute this picture turned out given that it was actually taken upside down over top of the driver's seat!

Subdeacon Benjamin - This is one of my favorite pictures of him, taken during Lent. Right now he wears gold vestments - I'll have to take a picture of him in those also. I'm so glad I have a husband that can deal with leaky tires!

Comments

Matushka Anna said…
Neat to see pictures of you two! Thanks!

Popular Posts