Little Flowers
So, I haven't posted in a while. We've been up in Michigan for a family emergency. We thought that we were going to be saying our good-bye's to my husband's grandfather. However over the course of more than a week, while there were some pretty severe ups and downs, Grandpa pulled through. We expect him to be in a rehab facility by this next Wednesday and we'll just have to see how it goes from there. God is merciful.
I'm really looking forward to this weekend. I will get to see my Godmother this Sunday!! She's meeting us at church in Fort Wayne - although not our church. We have to meet at the OCA church in town because our priest has gone to the Antiochian Convention and our attached priest will be unavailable that Sunday also.
It's been so humid ever since we got back from our trip! I'd like to be outside taking pictures but I think the lens might just fog up! Here are some pictures B.H.W. (Before Heat Wave).

A lily in the light of a setting sun.

The Queen Anne's Lace are all abloom. The back yard where it's been let to grow up wild is crowned with little halos of white flowers. Very pretty!

Evelyn, my galoshes-wearing girl, walks past some purple coneflowers.
I'm really looking forward to this weekend. I will get to see my Godmother this Sunday!! She's meeting us at church in Fort Wayne - although not our church. We have to meet at the OCA church in town because our priest has gone to the Antiochian Convention and our attached priest will be unavailable that Sunday also.
It's been so humid ever since we got back from our trip! I'd like to be outside taking pictures but I think the lens might just fog up! Here are some pictures B.H.W. (Before Heat Wave).

A lily in the light of a setting sun.

The Queen Anne's Lace are all abloom. The back yard where it's been let to grow up wild is crowned with little halos of white flowers. Very pretty!

Evelyn, my galoshes-wearing girl, walks past some purple coneflowers.

Comments