Axios! Our Bishop Elect, Rt. Rev. Archimandrite Anthony Michaels


The Diocese of Toledo and the Midwest has been without an (Auxiliary) Bishop for nearly a year now. This summer in convention a new bishop was elected to fill the vacancy, our own priest Rt. Rev. Archimandrite Anthony Michaels. It's not a big surprise, and we of all people (i.e. his parishioners) can see the wisdom in choosing him. We're only sorry he has to leave us! I am glad, though, that our new Bishop will be someone as caring as Fr. Anthony. God grant him many years!

*HT: my husband's blog, Paredwka

Comments

Mimi said…
What a blessing! Many Years!
amy said…
Oh! joy! I didn't realize he was your priest. I had the pleasure of meeting Bishop elect, Fr. Anthony, during a Lenten retreat at my church in WV ...He gave a wonderful presentation and many of our parishioners enjoyed talking with him afterwards.

May God grant him many years †

Popular Posts