Life in Progress...
I haven't had as much time to get online lately. We've been busy with life. First, Evelyn turned 9 and we had a nice birthday party for her. We've had lots of visitors recently. Khouria Charlotte has been over to our place twice and it's so nice to have her company. We've also had friends from college come over since we live in the same town now. The kids are not so used to Mommy and Daddy having friends who come over but I think they are enjoying getting the attention of other people. :)
The kids have been doing really well in school. They seem to have made a pretty good transition to their new school and to a new home. They are happy kids!
The kids have been doing really well in school. They seem to have made a pretty good transition to their new school and to a new home. They are happy kids!
We've also been to the zoo before it closed for the season. Dominic got a farewell kiss from a puffer fish in the aquarium! :D
Kh. Charlotte has been teaching me how to clean the icons at church. You have to look at the icon where the light is shining on it to see if you've really gotten it clean. This one is nice and clean! I'm enjoying being able to do some work for the church, especially when I can come in during the week when it's quiet and peaceful. It's a blessing.
Still looking for work, constantly. I almost wish I already had a job. Otherwise I shall become a jelly from the stress of it.
And that's it for now.
Keep us in your prayers, dear ones.


Comments
I'm so glad that you are able to visit Kh. Charlotte and be there for her, and she for you.
Prayers indeed.
love and prayers,
Anastasia