Photo A Day #18 Something You Bought
I got this beautiful hand-crafted mocha at Trionfale Expresso. It made me feel kinda special to have a treat like this, which was nice considering that my car got hit from behind on the way to the coffee shop! The side streets were very icy this morning. My nerves were shot but otherwise myself, the other driver, and both of our cars came out of it just fine. The book club meeting at the coffee shop went well but I had a headache by the time I came home. So, first time for everything right? First time going to a book club, first time playing bumper cars... You just never know who you will meet day to day, or how, or why. Now I have the name of a perfect stranger I would never have met otherwise, so I'm thinking I ought to keep him in my prayers this week.


Comments
Prayers.