A New Year!

The day after Christmas we finally got a lot of snow! It was longer than that, though, until we had all recovered from the flu. We had a nice Christmas at home and we did some traveling to see family. After that we have just been enjoying our time together and there hasn't been much time for blogging - which is the way it should be, I think. Many little blessings to be thankful for. Of course, we will add sledding to that list!

Christ is born! Glorify Him!

I hope all of you have a blessed New Year!

Comments

elizabeth said…
seems lots of flu is going around; blessed new year to you.
Mimi said…
What a great photo.
It does seem to be going around, feel better soon.
Michelle M. said…
I love the looks of joy on their faces! I hope you are all better by now. :)

Popular Posts