Foray into Crochet


When Grammy came to visit us she taught Evelyn and I how to crochet. I've been working on making a scarf with a double crochet stitch (is that even how it's called?). I've gotten the hang of it - since she left I only had to pull out one row and do it over because I missed a stitch. Not too bad, maybe. I've hit a standstill though because I finished the skein and I have to find a tutorial on how to attach another one... Any help from those of you who crochet would be just grand!

Comments

Matushka Anna said…
Beginning another skein is the same technique as changing colors (and the tutorials will be easier to follow because they definitely show the old yarn and the new yarn in different colors). Here's one tutorial, but you can also find them on YouTube: http://crochet.about.com/od/skillstechniques/tp/Changing_Colors_SC.htm
Pres. Eleni said…
YOU TUBE! Definitely YouTube it. I LOVE your color combination, so pretty!
Emily, that's GORGEOUS! What a first project! You go, girl!
Michelle M. said…
This is on my long list of things I want to learn :) I hope you are enjoying it.
Emily H. said…
Thanks everyone! Mat. Anna, your linked helped but I also found a few tutorials on YouTube that helped also!
Michelle, I think you'll enjoy it!

Popular Posts