Weather!

I haven't posted in a while. I threw my back out on Saturday and have been slowly getting better since then. Laying in bed with my back hurting it seemed clear how little power we have, not even such a small thing as to make ourselves stand up straight, unless God gives it. Humbling...  The kids and I missed church on Saturday and Sunday because I was in no condition to be able to go.

I was very glad that we got to go to Ascension service this morning! However, last night was full of weather alerts - severe thunderstorm warnings and tornado warnings. The tornado warning were issued because they were sighted on Doppler. Luckily, they only ended up being funnel clouds, no damage. With all the excitement the kids didn't get to bed until very late, and on top of that we still got to service on time this morning!







Comments

elizabeth said…
hope you continue to feel better! crazy weather this summer, hey?!
Anonymous said…
Recovery wishes and prayer your way. Glad no actual tornadoes showed up. Sobering storms lately...

Popular Posts