Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Orthodox Heart & Home
Pages
Home
About Me
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
photography
July 20, 2013
#20 Hot
It has been a very Hot and humid few weeks here... which has meant the garden has pretty much been on it's own. Weeds grew but so did the sunflowers. One sunflower plant has five flower heads on it in various stages of development. Pretty neat!
Comments
elizabeth
said…
love the sunflower shot! how neat!
Anonymous said…
Amazing photo!
Our sunflowers did not do very well at all, unfortunately. Goat candy....
But I get to enjoy yours!
-Arsenios
Popular Posts
May 11, 2010
Lest I Should Have Had a Too Romantic View of...
May 08, 2013
St. Emmelia!
Comments
Our sunflowers did not do very well at all, unfortunately. Goat candy....
But I get to enjoy yours!
-Arsenios