Garden in July



 The sunflower seeds from the bird feeder  that the kids planted are starting to make flowers. The "American Giant" sunflower seeds I planted are still growing taller!

I love these "Orange King" coleus! They're yellow on top and the underside of the leaf is purple! The flowerbed is all in pinks and purples with sprinkles of yellow this year.

I was so happy to see at least one of the praying mantis babies has stuck around and is now about 2 1/2 inches long!

 The Columbine have all gone to seed. The blue Delphinium have gone to seed also. Anyone want to trade seeds? :)



Comments

Pres. Eleni said…
HI, love that the praying mantis is still about, how cool. Would love to trade, let me head out and get back to you what is available in the garden. My first year collecting seeds.
Emily H. said…
Oh, great! Send me an email!

Popular Posts