Freezing Cold and Snow
We have been stuck indoors for almost the whole month of January. The temperatures have been brutally cold and we've had a lot of snow (more in one month than what we get throughout an entire winter!). The kids have had a lot of snow days and have only been to school 7 days out of the month so far!! Parent-Teacher Conferences have been cancelled too. Even though the kids have had snow days they haven't been able to enjoy the snow because the negative temperatures and wind chills make it unsafe for them to be outside. However despite a little bit of cabin fever it has been nice to have more family time together.
But today... Today they are going back to school (with only a two hour delay). After I drop the kids off I'm going to town, braving the balmy heat of -7 degrees. We've had -35 degrees lately so a mere -7 is not going to stop me from enjoying a little free time. Starbucks, here I come!!
But today... Today they are going back to school (with only a two hour delay). After I drop the kids off I'm going to town, braving the balmy heat of -7 degrees. We've had -35 degrees lately so a mere -7 is not going to stop me from enjoying a little free time. Starbucks, here I come!!

Comments
Have a lovely evening.