Keeping Up
Lent has proved to be pretty busy for us, but only busy with regular things and nothing extraordinary. This is perfectly fine. We have made it to church for as many services as we can fit into our schedules. We enjoyed going to the pan-Orthodox vespers at the other Orthodox churches in town. Next weekend is our parish's turn to be the host!
Our parish is hosting the next Midwest Parish Life Conference. There is an art and writing contest for the children that will be judged at the conference. Evelyn and Dominic are both entering a photo and I'm trying to convince Evelyn that she should write something too because her writing is enchanting! I'll post pictures later of the kid's work. I still have to get some black matte board to mount their photos.
And to leave you with something to smile about, a saying from Evelyn on being sprinkled with holy water: "Holy water feels like soap, only it gets you cleaner!"
Our parish is hosting the next Midwest Parish Life Conference. There is an art and writing contest for the children that will be judged at the conference. Evelyn and Dominic are both entering a photo and I'm trying to convince Evelyn that she should write something too because her writing is enchanting! I'll post pictures later of the kid's work. I still have to get some black matte board to mount their photos.
And to leave you with something to smile about, a saying from Evelyn on being sprinkled with holy water: "Holy water feels like soap, only it gets you cleaner!"

Comments