Feltie Crafting


I made this little feltie Totoro for a two-year old's birthday party I was invited to. I made the whole thing over two days. It is all hand-stitched (which was very good practice for remembering how to do different kinds of stitches). I found a coloring page that I used as a pattern to cut out the right shapes. I also kinda followed along with some instructions I found on Pinterest but they were in Japanese! Thank goodness for pictures! I made this Totoro with a pocket behind the white belly. I was thinking it would make a cute tooth fairy pillow...


On the backside you can see the tail. I also stitched in the kiddo's initials since it looked like it needed just a little something extra on the back. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!
My kids liked it too and now they're asking for their own felties!!

Comments

elizabeth said…
very cute!! it's fun to make things and to give them to others! :) you are good at stitching! I still have a lot of room for improving in that myself! well done!

Popular Posts