Owl Zippered Pouch
I decided to make another zippered pouch as a thank-you to my sister-in-law for helping us move into our new home! I hope she likes the fabric. I picked it out from Jo Ann Fabrics. I was impressed with their fabric selection. It wasn't all stuffy, quilt-ish looking. There were some cute, more modern patterns available. I think the owls are super cute. I put all the "I wish I would have done it this way" from the last project into this one and it came out much better! Practice makes perfect! As an added touch I tied matching scraps of fabric onto the zipper to make a fun, crafty zipper pull.
Below is the finished lined interior. I went for a matching green, lightly patterned fabric for the inside. The best part is that there is enough fabric left over to make another one!
Below is the finished lined interior. I went for a matching green, lightly patterned fabric for the inside. The best part is that there is enough fabric left over to make another one!





Comments