St. Nicholas!


St. Nicholas stopped by and left some goodies for the kids! This year they got chocolate gold coins, oranges, old-fashioned candy canes, a wood-cut star ornament, and a plush, embroidered fabric ornament. They loved everything but I think the "squishy, squishy" St. Nicholas and blue dove ornaments won out as their absolute favorites!

Early Saturday morning before the children woke up...

Dominic got the blue dove and Evelyn got the Santa ornament.

Some greenery that I put together. I like the combination of the rough concrete planter and the red velvet ribbon.

Dominic waits for his sister to come downstairs.


Afterwards Ben and I went to pick up the U-Haul truck.
Everything got loaded up
and the next day
we had lots of help unloading the truck
at our new home!
It all worked out so well.
We were really glad for all of the people who helped
especially since Ben was sick this weekend.
Thanks be to God for a very smooth moving day!




Comments

elizabeth said…
God bless you all! what a lovely st. Nicholas gifts! May Saint Nicholas always provide and care for you and your family! and lovely decoration, that red bow and the greenery is just right!

Popular Posts