Sketchy, At Best
I have been having fun playing around with Wreck This Journal. It gets your creative juices flowing and helps jog you out of your creative rut, so to say... Whether you're an artsy-type or not, this journal is really fun - anytime I'm working on it I usually have children hanging over my shoulder, wanting to see what's going on, or wanting to join in. It's inspired a few "art nights" after dinner. There are lots of creative ideas which would be fun for any age.
So here's a little peek inside my journal...
*cringing simultaneously*
Dominic seems to enjoy drawing in a sketch pad. I keep a small one in my purse, along with a pencil and a few pens. Most Sundays he pulls them out and starts drawing. His subject matter includes army tanks, soldiers, video game characters, and things he sees in church. I really love it when he draws from life and astonishes me with his drawings of the icon stand in church. Here are a few of them:
Get creative!

Comments